Acupuncture treatment reflects the fact that each person is unique. Your treatment is tailored to address your individual problems. Whatever your symptoms, they exist in the context of your body, your life.
This means that you are at the centre of the healing process.
- I treat you as a whole person, not just your symptoms.
- I use my experience and knowledge to enable you to be healthy again.
- Healing is a joint enterprise. We each play our part to achieve the best possible outcome.
- I use acupuncture, diet, exercise, and food supplements, to try to remedy the 'dis-ease' process by addressing both your symptoms and the underlying ‘energetic’ disturbance producing those symptoms.
Geoff Wadlow has been practising traditional Chinese acupuncture for over 35 years.
“I use classical Chinese acupuncture to treat a wide range of health problems. I specialise in treating:
- fertility problems
- low back pain
- headache and migraine
- menopausal problems
- digestive problems (such as IBS)
- problems associated with later years
As well as acupuncture, I use Chinese dietary therapy and therapeutic exercise (qigong) in your treatment programme.”